Fee Waiver Policy for Doctoral Students
The EJMSTE offers a publication fee assistance (PFA) program to doctoral students. When doctoral students submit a manuscript stemming from their doctoral dissertation, they will be eligible for fully paid publication fees (PFs). Details of the award are given below.
- A manuscript must be written based on an author's doctoral dissertation and should include a part or the full doctoral dissertation.
- Manuscripts that do not stem from the authors' doctoral dissertation will not be considered for PFA.
- Application for PFA is made before a manuscript is submitted for publication.
- The authors should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their dissertation prospectus.
- A decision is given to the author within 7 business days.
- An author can publish only one article in the PFA program.
- The starting date to submit a paper is January 1, 2018.