Big Data in Technology Education and Business Education
Lead Guest Editor
Prof. Wen-Tsao Pan, Ph.D.
School of Economics and Management,
East China Jiaotong University, China
Prof. Mo-An Chu, Ph.D.
Department of Business Management,
Hwa Hsia University of Technology, TAIWAN (R.O.C.)
Prof. Yi-Wen Zhang, Ph.D.
School of Computer Science and Technology,
Anhui University, China
Call for Papers
Big data, that is to say, huge amounts of information, requires new forms of process optimization to be sorted in mass. Big Data refers to the use of all data for analysis, rather than the use of random data analysis (sampling survey) as a shortcut. However, the characteristics of Big Data include Volume (large amounts), Velocity (high speed), Variety (diversity), Value (value density) and Veracity (truth). For today’s development of science and technology, most of the data in various fields have the characteristics of Big Data. Therefore, the research methods adopted for data analysis must comply with the nature of Big Data while remaining efficient. At present, the relevant data on research in education is also mainly characterized by Big Data. Therefore, unlike previous studies on teaching and learning, we must pay attention to the applicability of research methods, especially those used in corporate education and science and technology education.
Based on the above, this call for papers emphasizes application of Big Data in technology education and business education. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Application of Big Data in basic education (mathematics, physics, chemistry …) research
2. Application of Big Data in digital learning
3. Application of Big Data in evaluating student’s learning effectiveness
4. Application of Big Data in general education and popular science education
5. Application of Big Data in industrial education
6. Application of Big Data in financial education
7. Application of Big Data in enterprise education and corporate social responsibility education
8. Application of Big Data in green and sustainable development education
9. Future trend of Big Data application in education
10. Innovative application of Big Data in corporate training educational research
Manuscript Due, November 30, 2018
First Round of Reviews, February 28, 2019
Publication Date, May 19, 2019
Authors should submit their manuscripts using Editorial System at https://www.editorialsystem.com/ejmste and please kindly select the manuscript type: SI - Big Data in Technology Education and Business Education