The spiritual (S) aspect needs to be integrated with the environmental literacy instrument (ELI) so that it becomes ELIS. This study was designed to develop and validate an instrument for prospective science teacher in the form of environmental literacy instrument based on literacy (ELIS). The instrument was developed based on previous research findings and focus group discussions involving eleven experts. The factors and internal consistency were examined by involving 634 students/prospective science teachers from various universities in Indonesia. Validity and reliability were tested using exploratory factor analysis and confirmatory factor analysis. This study proposes a 26-item ELIS with acceptable internal validity and consistency. It is composed of four dimensions: ecological knowledge (five items), environmental hope (seven items), cognitive skills (eight items), and behavior (six items). The ELIS is recommended as a measure of the development of environmental literacy based on spirituality for prospective science teachers.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Article Type: Research Article
EURASIA J Math Sci Tech Ed, 2022, Volume 18, Issue 12, Article No: em2206
Publication date: 21 Dec 2022
Article Views: 519
Article Downloads: 502Open Access References How to cite this article
- Ahmad, S., Zulkurnain, N., & Khairushalimi, F. (2016). Assessing the validity and reliability of a measurement model in structural equation modeling (SEM). British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, 15(3), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.9734/bjmcs/2016/25183
- Al-Kuwari, M. M., Du, X., & Koc, M. (2021). Performance assessment in education for sustainable development: A case study of the Qatar education system. Prospects. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11125-021-09570-w
- Altmeyer, S. (2021). Religious education for ecological sustainability: An initial reality check using the example of everyday decision-making. Journal of Religious Education, 69(1), 57-74. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40839-020-00131-5
- Azman, N. Z., Kadir, N. S. A., Hamizan, H., Halim, N. A. A., Athirah, N., Shamsul, F., Sabirin, E., Khairiyyah, A., & Sarif, S. M. (2021). Key indicators of spirituality (KIS) for sustainable development. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Spirituality in Sustainable Development (pp. 563-588).
- Bajuri, M. R., Rahim, S. S. A., Shahali, E. H. M., & Maat, S. M. (2021). Influence of spirituality in the career and stem-based research approach of scientists for sustainable development: A study on the perspective of scientists from a public research university in Malaysia. Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(20), 11161. https://doi.org/10.3390/su132011161
- Balzer, L. (1992). Environmental issues, salvation history, and decision making. Direction, 21(2), 37-46.
- Bella, R. L. F., Barboza, D. V., Quelhas, O. L. G., Meiriño, M. J., & França, S. L. B. (2021). Resilience meets sustainable and spiritual background into an initial review for the new normal after the COVID-19 pandemic. Frontiers in Sustainability, 2, 1-7. https://doi.org/10.3389/frsus.2021.638570
- Biswas, A. (2020). A nexus between environmental literacy, environmental attitude and healthy living. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 27(6), 5922-5931. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-019-07290-5
- Boeve-de Pauw, J., Olsson, D., Berglund, T., & Gericke, N. (2022). Teachers’ ESD self-efficacy and practices: a longitudinal study on the impact of teacher professional development. Environmental Education Research, 28(6), 867-885. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2022.2042206
- Borg, L. A. (2007). Impact of environmental expo on eight graders' self-perceived environmental behaviors. Theses Digitization Project, 3218. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/3218
- Bożek, A., Nowak, P. F., & Blukacz, M. (2020). The relationship between spirituality, health-related behavior, and psychological well-being. Frontiers in Psychology, 11(1997), 1-13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.01997
- Brown, H. D. (2002). English language teaching in the “post-method” era: Toward better diagnosis, treatment, and assessment. In J. C. Richards, & W. A. Renandya (Eds.), Methodology in language teaching: An anthology of current practice (pp. 9-18). Cambridge University Press. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511667190.003
- Burford, G., Hoover, E., Velasco, I., Janoušková, S., Jimenez, A., Piggot, G., Podger, D., & Harder, M. K. (2013). Bringing the “missing pillar” into sustainable development goals: Towards intersubjective values-based indicators. Sustainability (Switzerland), 5(7), 3035-3059. https://doi.org/10.3390/su5073035
- Butler, J. Y. (2010). Self-perceived spiritual competence of mental health professionals [PhD dissertation, The Ohio State University].
- Cebrián, G., & Junyent, M. (2015). Competencies in education for sustainable development: Exploring the student teachers’ views. Sustainability (Switzerland), 7(3), 2768-2786. https://doi.org/10.3390/su7032768
- Chaichana, D., Srijuntrapun, P., & Rawang, W. (2019). An integrative framework of environmental education for environmental crisis transformation. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 27(4), 2475-2494.
- Chisingui, A. V., & Costa, N. (2020). Teacher education and sustainable development goals: A case study with future biology teachers in an Angolan higher education institution. Sustainability (Switzerland), 12(8), 3344. https://doi.org/10.3390/SU12083344
- Chunhabunyatip, P., Sasaki, N., Grünbühel, C., Kuwornu, J. K. M., & Tsusaka, T. W. (2018). Influence of indigenous spiritual beliefs on natural resource management and ecological conservation in Thailand. Sustainability (Switzerland), 10(8), 2842. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10082842
- Cobb, L. (2021). The impact of spirituality on counseling students’ self-perceived professional competencies. Journal of Graduate Education Research, 2(11), 61-71.
- Crowe, J. L. (2012). Transforming environmental attitudes and behaviors through eco-spirituality and religion. International Electronic Journal of Environmental Education, 3(1), 75-88.
- D’Arco, M., & Marino, V. (2022). Environmental citizenship behavior and sustainability apps: An empirical investigation. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, 16(2), 185-202. https://doi.org/10.1108/TG-07-2021-0118
- Darling-Hammond, L., Flook, L., Cook-Harvey, C., Barron, B., & Osher, D. (2020). Implications for educational practice of the science of learning and development. Applied Developmental Science, 24(2), 97-140. https://doi.org/10.1080/10888691.2018.1537791
- Dörnyei, Z. (2003). Questionnaires in second language research: Construction, administration, and processing. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Dunlap, R. E., Van Liere, K. D., Mertig, A. G., & Jones, R. E. (2000). Measuring endorsement of the new ecological paradigm: A revised NEP scale. Journal of Social Issues, 56(3), 425-442. https://doi.org/10.1111/0022-4537.00176
- Fang, W. T., Kaplan, U., Chiang, Y. Te, & Cheng, C. T. (2020). Is religiosity related to environmentally-protective behaviors among Taiwanese Christians? A structural equation modeling study. Sustainability (Switzerland), 12(21), 8999. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12218999
- Filho, W. L., & McCrea, A. C. (2018). Sustainability and the humanities. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95336-6
- Fischer, D., King, J., Rieckmann, M., Barth, M., Büssing, A., Hemmer, I., & Lindau-Bank, D. (2022). Teacher education for sustainable development: A review of an emerging research field. Journal of Teacher Education, 2022, 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1177/00224871221105784
- Goulgouti, A., Plakitsi, A., & Stylos, G. (2019). Environmental literacy: Evaluating knowledge, affect, and behavior of pre-service teachers in Greece. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 15(1), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.29333/ijese/6287
- Gupta, K., & Agrawal, R. (2017). Sustainable development and spirituality: A critical analysis of GNH index. International Journal of Social Economics, 44(12), 1919-1939. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSE-10-2015-0283
- Hafeez, M., Yasin, I. M., Zawawi, D., Qureshi, N. A., Hussain, S. T., & Arif, M. (2022). A review of the role of workplace spirituality and organizational citizenship behavior in enhancing corporate sustainability: An underpinning role of stern and Dietz’s value model. SAGE Open, 12(2), 215824402210995. https://doi.org/10.1177/21582440221099530
- Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. (2010). Multivariate data analysis. Pearson.
- Hanifah, M., Mohmadisa, H., Yazid, S., Nasir, N., Samsudin, S., & Balkhis, N. S. (2020). Determination of physical geographical components in the construction of environmental sustainability awareness index of the Malaysian society. Asia-Pacific Social Science Review, 20(3), 142-152.
- Hart, A. C., Pargament, K. I., Grubbs, J. B., Exline, J. J., & Wilt, J. A. (2020). Predictors of self-reported growth following religious and spiritual struggles: Exploring the role of wholeness. Religions, 11(9), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.3390/rel11090445
- Heard, C. P., Scott, J., & Yeo, S. (2022). Eco spirituality in forensic mental health: A preliminary outcome study. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy, 10(1), 1-15. https://doi.org/10.15453/2168-6408.1708
- Hermawan, I. M. S., Suwono, H., Paraniti, A. A. I., & Wimuttipanya, J. (2022). Student’s environmental literacy: An educational program reflections for a sustainable environment. Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia [Journal of Biological Education Indonesia], 8(1), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.22219/jpbi.v8i1.16889
- Hope, A. L. B., & Jones, C. R. (2014). The impact of religious faith on attitudes to environmental issues and carbon capture and storage (CCS) technologies: A mixed methods study. Technology in Society, 38, 48-59. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techsoc.2014.02.003
- Huang, C. H., Wang, T. F., Tang, F. I., Chen, I. J., & Yu, S. (2017). Development and validation of a quality of life scale for elementary school students. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology, 17(2), 180-191. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijchp.2017.01.001
- Hunter, R. H., & Jordan, R. C. (2019). The TELA: A new tool for assessing educator environmental literacy. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 15(1), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.29333/ijese/6286
- Husamah, H., Suwono, H., Nur, H., & Dharmawan, A. (2022). Action competencies for sustainability and its implications to environmental education for prospective science teachers: A systematic literature review. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, 18(8), em2138. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12235
- Huynh, L. T. M., Gasparatos, A., Su, J., Lam, R. D., Grant, E. I., & Fukushi, K. (2022). Linking the nonmaterial dimensions of human-nature relations and human well-being through cultural ecosystem services. Science Advances, 8(31), 1-22. https://doi.org/10.1126/sciadv.abn8042
- Jaciow, M., Rudawska, E., Sagan, A., Tkaczyk, J., & Wolny, R. (2022). The influence of environmental awareness on responsible energy consumption–The case of households in Poland. Energies, 15(15), 1-15. https://doi.org/10.3390/en15155339
- Jenkins, W., Berry, E., & Kreider, L. B. (2018). Religion and climate change. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 43, 85-108. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-environ-102017-025855
- Kaiser, H. F. (1970). A second generation little jiffy. Psychometrika, 35(4), 401-415. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02291817
- Karyadi, B. (2016). Pengembangan model bahan ajar pendidikan lingkungan berbasis masalah untuk siswa sekolah dasar [Development of a problem-based environmental education teaching material model for elementary school students]. IJEEM: Indonesian Journal of Environmental Education and Management, 1(2), 22-35. https://doi.org/10.21009/IJEEM.011.02
- Khoiri, A., Sunarno, W., Sajidan, S., & Sukarmin, S. (2021). Analyzing students’ environmental awareness profile using strategic environmental assessment. F1000Research, 10, 305. https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.51523.1
- Kidman, G., & Casinader, N. (2019). Developing teachers’ environmental literacy through inquiry-based practices. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 15(6), em1687. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/103065
- King, U. (2010). Earthing spiritual literacy: How to link spiritual development and education to a new Earth consciousness? Journal of Beliefs and Values, 31(3), 245-260. https://doi.org/10.1080/13617672.2010.520998
- Koehrsen, J., Blanc, J., & Huber, F. (2022). How “green” can religions be? Tensions about religious environmentalism. Zeitschrift Für Religion, Gesellschaft Und Politik [Journal of Religion, Society and Politics], 6(1), 43-64. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41682-021-00070-4
- Koenig, H. G. (2012). Religion, spirituality, and health: The research and clinical implications. ISRN Psychiatry, 2012(278730), 1-33. https://doi.org/10.5402/2012/278730
- Krempl, S. A. (2014). Spirituality and environmental sustainability: Developing community engagement concepts in Perth, Western Australia [PhD thesis, Curtin University].
- Kurniawan, E., & Syifauddin, M. (2021). Environmental knowledge, environmental value, and environmental behavior of santri at pesantren [students and boarding schools]. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, 12(8), 235-247.
- Lincoln, V. (2000). Ecospirituality: A pattern that connects. Journal of Holistic Nursing, 18(3), 227-244. https://doi.org/10.1177/089801010001800305
- Lloyd-Strovas, J., Moseley, C., & Arsuffi, T. (2018). Environmental literacy of undergraduate college students: Development of the environmental literacy instrument (ELI). School Science and Mathematics, 118(3–4), 84-92. https://doi.org/10.1111/ssm.12266
- Loubser, C. P., & Swanepoel, C. H. (2001). Concept formulation for environmental literacy. South African Journal of Education, 21(4), 317-323.
- Mahat, H., Hashim, M., Saleh, Y., Nayan, N., Suhaili, S., & Norkhaidi, S. B. (2022). Defining youth environmental value towards first class mindset component: A scale development. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning, 17(4), 1161-1167. https://doi.org/10.18280/ijsdp.170414
- Martin, J. (1994). New, with added ecology? Hippos, forests and environmental literacy. Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment, 2(1), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1093/isle/2.1.1
- Martinez, F. (2019). On the role of faith in sustainability management: A conceptual model and research agenda. Journal of Business Ethics, 155(3), 787-807. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-017-3540-4
- Matlock, D., & Jurin, R. (2016). Spirituality and sustainability education: A natural partnership. Sustainability (United States), 9(6), 276-282. https://doi.org/10.1089/sus.2016.29070.dm
- McBride, B. B., Brewer, C. A., Berkowitz, A. R., & Borrie, W. T. (2013a). Environmental literacy, ecological literacy, ecoliteracy: What do we mean and how did we get here? Ecosphere, 4(5), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1890/ES13-00075.1
- McCoach, D. B., Gable, R. K., & Madura, J. P. (2013). Instrument development in the affective domain: School and corporate applications. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7135-6
- McDaniel, J. (2002). Spirituality and sustainability. Conservation Biology, 16(6), 1461-1464. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01669.x
- Meyers, L. S., Gamst, G., & Guarino, A. J. (2016). Applied multivariate research. SAGE.
- Muñoz-García, A., & Villena-Martínez, M. D. (2020). Sustainable behavior among Spanish university students in terms of dimensions of religion and spirituality. Sustainability (Switzerland), 12(2), 470. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12020470
- Murdoch, M. (2012). Environmental literacy of seventh-day Adventist teachers in the parochial schools of the Florida Conference of Seventh-day Adventists [PhD thesis, Andrews University].
- North American Association for Environmental Education. (2011a). Developing a framework for assessing environmental literacy: Executive summary. NAAEE.
- North American Association for Environmental Education. (2011b). National environmental literacy assessment, phase two: Measuring the effectiveness of North American environmental education programs with respect to the parameters of environmental literacy. NAAEE.
- Northcott, M. S. (2007). A moral climate: The ethics of global warming. Orbis Books.
- Novidsa, I., Purwianingsih, W., & Riandi, R. (2020). Exploring knowledge of prospective biology teacher about education for sustainable development. Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi Indonesia [Journal of Biological Education Indonesia], 6(2), 317-326. https://doi.org/10.22219/jpbi.v6i2.12212
- Parker, L. (2017). Religious environmental education? The new school curriculum in Indonesia. Environmental Education Research, 23(9), 1249-1272. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2016.1150425
- Pimdee, P. (2021). An analysis of the causal relationships in sustainable consumption behavior (SCB) of Thai student science teachers. International Journal of Instruction, 14(1), 999-1018. https://doi.org/10.29333/IJI.2021.14159A
- Ploum, L., Blok, V., Lans, T., & Omta, O. (2018). Toward a validated competence framework for sustainable entrepreneurship. Organization and Environment, 31(2), 113-132. https://doi.org/10.1177/1086026617697039
- Purvis, B., Mao, Y., & Robinson, D. (2019). Three pillars of sustainability: In search of conceptual origins. Sustainability Science, 14(3), 681-695. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-018-0627-5
- Putra, N. S., Sukma, H. N., & Setiawan, H. (2021). Level of environmental literacy of students and school community in green open space: Is there any difference between both of them? Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia [Journal of Indonesian Science Education], 10(4), 627-634. https://doi.org/10.15294/jpii.v10i4.31083
- Rahman, N. A. (2019). Developing of an environmental literacy instrument: In the context of Aboriginal students. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 9(7), 743-764. https://doi.org/10.6007/ijarbss/v9-i7/6176
- Rahman, N. A., & Jalil, M. H. (2021). Awareness of the role of “religious people” in environmental conservation from the perspective of Islamic studies students. Creative Education, 12(08), 1755-1772. https://doi.org/10.4236/ce.2021.128133
- Ramírez, R. R., & Fernández, M. P. (2018). Religious travelers’ improved attitude towards nature. Sustainability (Switzerland), 10(9), 3064. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10093064
- Rasanjalee, R. M. K. S., & Lakshika, V. G. P. (2021). A mindful consumer: Attitude of eco-spirituality and sustainable consumption intention. International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, 6(8), 1-6. https://doi.org/10.36282/ijasrm/6.8.2021.1835
- Robertson, L. A. (2008). The spiritual competency scale: a comparison to the aservic spiritual competencies [PhD thesis, University of Central Florida].
- Robina-Ramírez, R., Sánchez-Hernández, M. I., Jiménez-Naranjo, H. V, & Díaz-Caro, C. (2020). The challenge of greening religious schools by improving the environmental competencies of teachers. Frontiers in Psychology, 11(520), 1-12. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00520
- Sayem, M. A. (2020). Multi-faith initiatives on environmental issues: Assessing relevant organizations and their cooperative action for environmental. QUEST: Studies on Religion & Culture in Asia, 4, 1-14.
- Sayem, M. A. (2021). Eco-religious teachings and environmental sustainability: An analysis of Seyyed Hossein Nasr’s “eco-spirituality” in the context of Bangladesh. Australian Journal of Islamic Studies, 6(3), 69-83. https://doi.org/10.55831/ajis.v6i3.357
- Schumacker, R. E., & Lomax, R. G. (2016). A beginner’s guide to structural equation modeling. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315749105
- Selby, A. M. (2018). Perceived spiritual competency of master’s-level clinical mental health students enrolled in CACREP accredited counselor education programs: An investigation of variables [PhD thesis, Mississippi State University].
- Shenoy, V. V. (2016). Eco-spirituality: Case studies on Hinduism and Environmentalism in contemporary India [Honors thesis, Bucknell University].
- Shri, G. U., & Tiwari, R. R. (2021). Environmental literacy among college students. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 25(3), 128-132. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijoem.IJOEM_141_20
- Singleton, J. (2015). Environmental literacy and sustainability values: A content analysis of environmental education standards. Eco-Thinking, 1(2015), 1-15.
- Skirbekk, V., de Sherbinin, A., Adamo, S. B., Navarro, J., & Chai-Onn, T. (2020). Religious affiliation and environmental challenges in the 21st century. Journal of Religion and Demography, 7(2), 238-271. https://doi.org/10.1163/2589742x-12347110
- Spínola, H. (2021). Environmental culture and education: A new conceptual framework. Creative Education, 12(5), 983-998. https://doi.org/10.4236/ce.2021.125072
- Suganthi, L. (2019). Ecospirituality: A scale to measure an individual’s reverential respect for the environment. Ecopsychology, 11(2), 110-122. https://doi.org/10.1089/eco.2018.0065
- Summers, J. K., Smith, L. M., Case, J. L., & Linthurst, R. A. (2012). A review of the elements of human well-being with an emphasis on the contribution of ecosystem services. Ambio, 41(4), 327-340. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13280-012-0256-7
- Suwono, H., Maulidia, L., Saefi, M., Kusairi, S., & Yuenyong, C. (2022). The development and validation of an instrument of prospective science teachers’ perceptions of scientific literacy. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 18(1), em2068. https://doi.org/10.29333/EJMSTE/11505
- Swanepoel, C. H., Loubser, C. P., & Chacko, C. P. C. (2002). Measuring the environmental literacy of teachers. South African Journal of Education, 22(4), 282-285.
- Szczytko, R., Stevenson, K., Peterson, M. N., Nietfeld, J., & Strnad, R. L. (2019). Development and validation of the environmental literacy instrument for adolescents. Environmental Education Research, 25(2), 193-210. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2018.1487035
- Tabachnick, B. G., & Fidell, L. S. (2019). Using multivariate statistics. Allyn & Bacon.
- Tavakol, M., & Wetzel, A. (2020). Factor analysis: A means for theory and instrument development in support of construct validity. International Journal of Medical Education, 11, 245-247. https://doi.org/10.5116/ijme.5f96.0f4a
- Tkáˇcová, H., & Slivka, D. (2021). The Christian ideal of sustainable development and its perception among young adults: A case study from Slovakia. Religions, 12(882), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.3390/rel12100882
- Wilujeng, I., Dwandaru, W. S. B., & Rauf, R. A. B. A. (2019). The effectiveness of education for environmentally sustainable development to enhance environmental literacy in science education: A case study of hydropower. Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia [Journal of Indonesian Science Education], 8(4), 521-528. https://doi.org/10.15294/jpii.v8i4.19948
- Wong, B. (2019). Climate change–God’s call to repentance. Bulletin. https://www.cgst.edu/au/eng/ebulletin_20190709_02
- Yang, S., Li, L., & Zhang, J. (2018). Understanding consumers’ sustainable consumption intention at China’s double-11 online shopping festival: An extended theory of planned behavior model. Sustainability (Switzerland), 10(6), 1801. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10061801
How to cite this article
Husamah, H., Suwono, H., Nur, H., & Dharmawan, A. (2022). The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 18(12), em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732
Husamah H, Suwono H, Nur H, Dharmawan A. The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers. EURASIA J Math Sci Tech Ed. 2022;18(12):em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732
Husamah H, Suwono H, Nur H, Dharmawan A. The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers. EURASIA J Math Sci Tech Ed. 2022;18(12), em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732
Husamah, H., Hadi Suwono, Hadi Nur, and Agus Dharmawan. "The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers". Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education 2022 18 no. 12 (2022): em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732
Husamah, H., Suwono, H., Nur, H., and Dharmawan, A. (2022). The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 18(12), em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732
Husamah, H. et al. "The development and validation of environmental literacy instrument based on spirituality for prospective science teachers". Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, vol. 18, no. 12, 2022, em2206. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12732