This research study investigates how elementary teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching (MKT) relates to their mathematical self-efficacy (MSE) and whether the MKT can predict the MSE. Researchers administered the MSE scale and the MKT test to 86 in-service elementary mathematics teachers. Two-step regression analyses results indicated that MKT and its proxy measures (teaching experience, training type, and hours) were significant predictors of elementary mathematics teachers’ MSE level; however, the MKT was the strongest. Considering these results, the research recommends aligning the MKT and the MSE when building teacher preparation and professional development programs. The implications for teacher preparation and developmental programs are further discussed.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Declaration of Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest is declared by author(s).
Data sharing statement: Data supporting the findings and conclusions are available upon request from the corresponding author(s).
- Aksu, Z., & Kul, U. (2019). The mediating role of mathematics teaching efficacy on the relationships between pedagogical content knowledge and mathematics teaching anxiety. SAGE Open, 9(3), 2158244019871049. https://doi.org/10.1177/2158244019871049
- AlSalouli, M. S. (2016). The level of mathematical knowledge for teaching mathematics in primary school and its relationship with some variables. Journal of Education and Psychology, 52, 49-68. https://doi.org/10.12816/0023917
- Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators. (2017). Standards for preparing teachers of mathematics. https://amte.net/standards
- Auletto, A., & Stein, K. C. (2020). Observable mathematical teaching expertise among upper elementary teachers: Connections to student experiences and professional learning. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 23, 433-461. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10857-019-09433-4
- Austin, J. (2013). Pre-service teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching and conceptions of teaching effectiveness: Are they related. In Proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference on Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education (pp. 18-24).
- Austin, J. (2015). Prospective teachers’ personal mathematics teacher efficacy beliefs and mathematical knowledge for teaching. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 10(1), 17-36. https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/289
- Bagaka’s, J. G. (2011). The role of teacher characteristics and practices on upper secondary school students’ mathematics self-efficacy in Nyanza province of Kenya: A multilevel analysis. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 9(4), 817-842. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10763-010-9226-3
- Ball, D. L., Hill, H. C., & Bass, H. (2005). Knowing mathematics for teaching: Who knows mathematics well enough to teach third grade, and how can we decide? American Educator, 29(1), 14-17, 20-22, 43-46.
- Ball, D. L., Thames, M. H., & Phelps, G. (2008). Content knowledge for teaching: What makes it special. Journal of Teacher Education, 59(5), 389-407. https://doi.org/10.1177/0022487108324554
- Bandura, A. (1977). Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological Review, 84(2), 191. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
- Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. W. H. Freeman.
- Bates, A. B., Latham, N., & Kim, J. (2011). Linking preservice teachers’ mathematics self‐efficacy and mathematics teaching efficacy to their mathematical performance. School Science and Mathematics, 111(7), 325-333. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00095.x
- Baumert, J., Kunter, M., Blum, W., Brunner, M., Voss, T., Jordan, A., Klusmann, U., Krauss, S., Neubrand, M., & Tsai, Y.-M. (2010). Teachers’ mathematical knowledge, cognitive activation in the classroom, and student progress. American Educational Research Journal, 47(1), 133-180. https://doi.org/10.3102/0002831209345157
- Ben Motreb, K., & AlSalouli, M. (2015). Investigating the primary school teachers’ knowledge for teaching geometry. Educational Sciences Journal, 27(1), 39-63.
- Bjerke, A. H., & Solomon, Y. (2020). Developing self-efficacy in teaching mathematics: Pre-service teachers’ perceptions of the role of subject knowledge. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 64(5), 692-705. https://doi.org/10.1080/00313831.2019.1595720
- Bray, W. S. (2011). A collective case study of the influence of teachers’ beliefs and knowledge on error-handling practices during class discussion of mathematics. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 42(1), 2-38. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.42.1.0002
- Brown, A. B. (2012). Non‐traditional preservice teachers and their mathematics efficacy beliefs. School Science and Mathematics, 112(3), 191-198. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00132.x
- Campbell, P. F., Nishio, M., Smith, T. M., Clark, L. M., Darcy, L., Rust, A. H., Depiper, J. N., Frank, T. J., Griffin, M. J., Campbell, P. F., Smith, T. M., Clark, L. M., Conant, D. L., Griffin, M. J., Rust, A. H., Depiper, J. N., Frank, T. J., Griffin, M. J., & Choi, Y. (2014). The relationship between teachers’ mathematical content and pedagogical knowledge, teachers’ perceptions, and student achievement. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 45(4), 419-459. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.45.4.0419
- Carney, M. B., Brendefur, J. L., Thiede, K., Hughes, G., & Sutton, J. (2016). Statewide mathematics professional development: Teacher knowledge, self-efficacy, and beliefs. Educational Policy, 30(4), 539-572. https://doi.org/10.1177/0895904814550075
- Carnoy, M., Chisholm, L., & Chilisa, B. (2012). The low achievement trap: Comparing schooling in Botswana and South Africa. HSRC Press.
- Ciani, A., Federica, F., Lemmo, A., Maffia, A., & Provitera, C. (2019). L’autoefficacia e le emozioni verso la matematica dei futuri insegnanti di scuola dell’infanzia e primaria [The self-efficacy and emotions towards mathematics of future preschool and primary school teachers]. Ricerche Di Pedagogia E Didattica [Pedagogical and Didactic Research]. Journal of Theories and Research in Education, 14(3), 143-160. https://doi.org/10.6092/issn.1970-2221/9866
- Clark, L. M., DePiper, J. N., Frank, T. J., Nishio, M., Campbell, P. F., Smith, T. M., Griffin, M. J., Rust, A. H., Conant, D. L., & Choi, Y. (2014). Teacher characteristics associated with mathematics teachers’ beliefs and awareness of their students’ mathematical dispositions. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 45(2), 246-284. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.45.2.0246
- Cohen, J. (2013). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Academic Press. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203771587
- Copur-Gencturk, Y., Plowman, D., & Bai, H. (2019). Mathematics teachers’ learning: Identifying key learning opportunities linked to teachers’ knowledge growth. American Educational Research Journal, 56(5), 1590-1628. https://doi.org/10.3102/0002831218820033
- Corkin, D., Ekmekci, A., & Fan, W. (2016). The significance of teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching and their math background on students’ math achievement. Houston Education Research Consortium, 4(6), 1-6.
- Corkin, D., Ekmekci, A., & Papakonstantinou, A. (2015). Antecedents of teachers’ educational beliefs about mathematics and mathematical knowledge for teaching among in-service teachers in high poverty urban schools. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 40(9), 31-62. https://doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2015v40n9.3
- Darling-Hammond, L. (2002). Research and rhetoric on teacher certification. Education Policy Analysis Archives, 10, 36. https://doi.org/10.14507/epaa.v10n36.2002
- Darling-Hammond, L., Holtzman, D. J., Gatlin, S. J., & Vasquez Heilig, J. (2005). Does teacher preparation matter? Evidence about teacher certification, teach for America, and teacher effectiveness. Education Policy Analysis Archives, 13, 42. https://doi.org/10.14507/epaa.v13n42.2005
- Education and Training Evaluation Commission. (2020). Teacher competencies tests. https://etec.gov.sa/en/productsandservices/Qiyas/profession/teachers/Pages/default.aspx
- Ekmekci, A., Corkin, D., & Papakonstantinou, A. (2015). The collective effects of teachers’ educational beliefs and mathematical knowledge on students’ mathematics achievement. In Proceedings of the 37th PME-NA (pp. 884-887).
- Ekmekci, A., Papakonstantinou, A., Parr, R., & Shah, M. (2019). Teachers’ knowledge, beliefs, and perceptions about mathematics teaching: How do they relate to TPACK? In Handbook of research on TPACK in the digital age (pp. 1-23). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-7001-1.ch001
- Enochs, L. G., Smith, P. L., & Huinker, D. (2000). Establishing factorial validity of the mathematics teaching efficacy beliefs instrument. School Science and Mathematics, 100(4), 194-202. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2000.tb17256.x
- Evans, B. R. (2011). Content knowledge, attitudes, and self‐efficacy in the mathematics New York City teaching fellows (NYCTF) program. School Science and Mathematics, 111(5), 225-235. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00081.x
- Evans, B. R. (2013). Mathematics content knowledge, anxiety, and efficacy among traditional and alternative certification elementary school teachers. Mathematics Teaching-Research Journal, 5(2), 31-53.
- Francis, D. C., Eker, A., Lloyd, K., Lui, J., & Alhaayan, A. (2017). Exploring the relationship between teachers’ noticing, mathematical knowledge for teaching, emotions and efficacy. In Proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the North American Chapter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (pp. 122-125). Hoosier Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators.
- Gasteiger, H., Bruns, J., Benz, C., Brunner, E., & Sprenger, P. (2019). Mathematical pedagogical content knowledge of early childhood teachers: A standardized situation-related measurement approach. ZDM, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-019-01103-2
- Hill, H. C. (2010). The nature and predictors of elementary teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 41(5), 513-545. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.41.5.0513
- Hill, H. C., Ball, D. L., & Schilling, S. G. (2008a). Unpacking pedagogical content knowledge: Conceptualizing and measuring teachers’ topic-specific knowledge of students. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 39(4), 372-400. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.39.4.0372
- Hill, H. C., Blunk, M. L., Charalambous, C. Y., Lewis, J. M., Phelps, G. C., Sleep, L., & Ball, D. L. (2008b). Mathematical knowledge for teaching and the mathematical quality of instruction: An exploratory study. Cognition and Instruction, 26(4), 430-511. https://doi.org/10.1080/07370000802177235
- Hill, H. C., Rowan, B., & Ball, D. L. (2005). Effects of teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching on student achievement. American Educational Research Journal, 42(2), 371-406. https://doi.org/10.3102/00028312042002371
- Hill, H. C., Schilling, S. G., & Ball, D. L. (2004). Developing measures of teachers’ mathematics knowledge for teaching. The Elementary School Journal, 105(1), 11-30. https://doi.org/10.1086/428763
- Hine, G., & Thai, T. (2019). Pre-service mathematics teachers’ self-perceptions of readiness to teach secondary school mathematics. Mathematics Teacher Education and Development, 21(2), 64-86.
- Isiksal-Bostan, M. (2016). A longitudinal study on mathematics teaching efficacy: Which factors (un) support the development? EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 12(8), 2085-2102. https://doi.org/10.12973/eurasia.2016.1277a
- Jacob, R., Hill, H., & Corey, D. (2017). The impact of a professional development program on teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching, instruction, and student achievement. Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness, 10(2), 379-407. https://doi.org/10.1080/19345747.2016.1273411
- Jacobson, E. D. (2017). Field experience and prospective teachers’ mathematical knowledge and beliefs. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 48(2), 148-190. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc.48.2.0148
- Jong, C., Hodges, T. E., Royal, K. D., & Welder, R. M. (2015). Instruments to measure elementary preservice teachers’ conceptions: An application of the Rasch rating scale model. Educational Research Quarterly, 39(1), 21.
- Kanwar, R., Grund, L., & Olson, J. C. (1990). When do the measures of knowledge measure what we think they are measuring? Advances in Consumer Research, 17, 603-608.
- Kaskens, J., Segers, E., Goei, S. L., van Luit, J. E. H., & Verhoeven, L. (2020). Impact of children’s math self-concept, math self-efficacy, math anxiety, and teacher competencies on math development. Teaching and Teacher Education, 94, 103096. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2020.103096
- Kersting, N. B., Givvin, K. B., Thompson, B. J., Santagata, R., & Stigler, J. W. (2012). Measuring usable knowledge: Teachers’ analyses of mathematics classroom videos predict teaching quality and student learning. American Educational Research Journal, 49(3), 568-589. https://doi.org/10.3102/0002831212437853
- Kieftenbeld, V., Natesan, P., & Eddy, C. (2011). An item response theory analysis of the mathematics teaching efficacy beliefs instrument. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, 29(5), 443-454. https://doi.org/10.1177/0734282910391062
- Ko, I., & Herbst, P. (2020). Subject matter knowledge of geometry needed in tasks of teaching: relationship to prior geometry teaching experience. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 51(5), 600-630. https://doi.org/10.5951/jresematheduc-2020-0163
- König, J., & Kramer, C. (2016). Teacher professional knowledge and classroom management: On the relation of general pedagogical knowledge (GPK) and classroom management expertise (CME). ZDM, 48(1-2), 139-151. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-015-0705-4
- Krathwohl, D. R. (2002). A revision of Bloom’s taxonomy: An overview. Theory into Practice, 41(4), 212-218. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15430421tip4104_2
- Lee, J., & Santagata, R. (2020). A longitudinal study of novice primary school teachers’ knowledge and quality of mathematics instruction. ZDM Mathematics Education, 52, 295-309. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-019-01123-y
- Livers, S. D., Zelkowski, J., Harbour, K. E., McDaniel, S. C., & Gleason, J. (2020). An examination of the relationships of mathematics self-efficacy and teaching practices among elementary, secondary, and special education educators. Investigations in Mathematics Learning, 12(2), 96-109. https://doi.org/10.1080/19477503.2019.1670891
- Mannila, L., Nordén, L.-Å., & Pears, A. (2018). Digital competence, teacher self-efficacy and training needs. In Proceedings of the 2018 ACM Conference on International Computing Education Research (pp. 78-85). https://doi.org/10.1145/3230977.3230993
- Martin, D. P., & Rimm-Kaufman, S. E. (2015). Do student self-efficacy and teacher-student interaction quality contribute to emotional and social engagement in fifth grade math? Journal of School Psychology, 53(5), 359-373. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsp.2015.07.001
- Michos, K., Cantieni, A., Schmid, R., Müller, L., & Petko, D. (2022). Examining the relationship between internship experiences, teaching enthusiasm, and teacher self-efficacy when using a mobile portfolio app. Teaching and Teacher Education, 109, 103570. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2021.103570
- Mitchell, R., Sihn, H. G., & Kim, R. (2014). South Korean elementary teachers’ mathematical knowledge for teaching numbers and operations. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(15), 336. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n15p336
- Newton, K. J., Leonard, J., Evans, B. R., & Eastburn, J. A. (2012). Preservice elementary teachers’ mathematics content knowledge and teacher efficacy. School Science and Mathematics, 112(5), 289-299. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1949-8594.2012.00145.x
- Norton, S. (2019a). Middle school mathematics pre-service teachers’ content knowledge, confidence and self-efficacy. Teacher Development, 23(5), 529-548. https://doi.org/10.1080/13664530.2019.1668840
- Norton, S. J. (2017). Primary mathematics trainee teacher confidence and it’s relationship to mathematical knowledge. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 42(2), 47-61. https://doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2017v42n2.4
- Norton, S. J. (2019b). Middle school mathematics pre-service teacher’s responses to a mathematics content and specific mathematics pedagogy intervention. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 44(5), 1-23. https://doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2018v44n5.1
- Nye, B., Konstantopoulos, S., & Hedges, L. V. (2004). How large are teacher effects? Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 26(3), 237-257. https://doi.org/10.3102/01623737026003237
- OECD. (2020). Education in Saudi Arabia. OECD Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1787/76df15a2-en
- Oppermann, E., Anders, Y., & Hachfeld, A. (2016). The influence of preschool teachers’ content knowledge and mathematical ability beliefs on their sensitivity to mathematics in children’s play. Teaching and Teacher Education, 58, 174-184. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2016.05.004
- Ottmar, E. R., Rimm-Kaufman, S. E., Larsen, R. A., & Berry, R. Q. (2015). Mathematical knowledge for teaching, standards-based mathematics teaching practices, and student achievement in the context of the responsive classroom approach. American Educational Research Journal, 52(4), 787-821. https://doi.org/10.3102/0002831215579484
- Perkins, C. M. (2019). Preparing preservice elementary teachers to teach engineering: Impact on self‐efficacy and outcome expectancy. School Science and Mathematics, 119(3), 161-170. https://doi.org/10.1111/ssm.12327
- Poling, L. L. (2020). Academic agency: The impact of underlying dispositions that affect teachers’ sense of responsibility to educate all children in a middle grades mathematics classroom. International Journal for Mathematics Teaching and Learning, 21(1), 54-76.
- Ren, L., & Smith, W. M. (2018). Teacher characteristics and contextual factors: Links to early primary teachers’ mathematical beliefs and attitudes. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 21(4), 321-350. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10857-017-9365-3
- Rushton, S. J., Hadley, K. M., & Stewart, P. W. (2016). Mathematics fluency and teaching self-efficacy of teacher candidates. Journal of the International Society for Teacher Education, 20(2), 48-56.
- Schillinger, T. (2021). Self-efficacy of kindergarten teachers’ mathematical instruction. Early Childhood Education Journal, 49, 623-632. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10643-020-01101-0
- Schreiber, I., & Filo, R. (2019). Teaching multiplication and division in classes of learning-disabled students: teachers’ knowledge and sense of self-efficacy associated with their knowledge. International Symposium Elementary Mathematics Teaching, 392.
- Schwarz, B., Leung, I. K. C., Buchholtz, N., Kaiser, G., Stillman, G., Brown, J., & Vale, C. (2008). Future teachers’ professional knowledge on argumentation and proof: A case study from universities in three countries. ZDM, 40(5), 791-811. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-008-0150-8
- Senk, S. L., Tatto, M. T., Reckase, M., Rowley, G., Peck, R., & Bankov, K. (2012). Knowledge of future primary teachers for teaching mathematics: An international comparative study. ZDM, 44(3), 307-324. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-012-0400-7
- Shulman, L. (1986). Those who understand: Knowledge growth in teaching. Educational Researcher, 15(2), 4-14. https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X015002004
- Smith, M. E., Swars, S. L., Smith, S. Z., Hart, L. C., & Haardörfer, R. (2012). Effects of an additional mathematics content course on elementary teachers’ mathematical beliefs and knowledge for teaching. Action in Teacher Education, 34(4), 336-348. https://doi.org/10.1080/01626620.2012.712745
- Stevens, T., Aguirre-Munoz, Z., Harris, G., Higgins, R., & Liu, X. (2013). Middle level mathematics teachers’ self-efficacy growth through professional development: Differences based on mathematical background. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 38(4), 9.https://doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2013v38n4.3
- Strong, M. (2011). The highly qualified teacher: What is teacher quality and how do we measure it? ERIC.
- Stronge, J. H., & Hindman, J. L. (2006). The teacher quality index: A protocol for teacher selection. ASCD.
- Swars, S. L., Smith, S. Z., Smith, M. E., & Hart, L. C. (2009). A longitudinal study of effects of a developmental teacher preparation program on elementary prospective teachers’ mathematics beliefs. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 12(1), 47-66. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10857-008-9092-x
- Taylor, N, & Taylor, S. (2013). Teacher knowledge and professional habitus. In N. Taylor, S. van der Berg, & T. Mabogoane (Eds.), Creating effective schools (pp. 204-233). Pearson.
- Taylor, N., & Vinjevold, P. (1999). Getting learning right: Report of the President’s Education Initiative Research Project. Joint Education Trust.
- Thomson, M. M., DiFrancesca, D., Carrier, S., & Lee, C. (2017). Teaching efficacy: exploring relationships between mathematics and science self-efficacy beliefs, PCK and domain knowledge among preservice teachers from the United States. Teacher Development, 21(1), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1080/13664530.2016.1204355
- Thomson, M. M., Walkowiak, T. A., Whitehead, A. N., & Huggins, E. (2020). Mathematics teaching efficacy and developmental trajectories: A mixed-methods investigation of novice K-5 teachers. Teaching and Teacher Education, 87, 102953. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2019.102953
- Tigelaar, D. E. H., Dolmans, D. H. J. M., Wolfhagen, I. H. A. P., & Van Der Vleuten, C. P. M. (2004). The development and validation of a framework for teaching competencies in higher education. Higher Education, 48(2), 253-268. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:HIGH.0000034318.74275.e4
- Tunc, M. P., Cakiroglu, E., & Bulut, S. (2019). Exploring self-efficacy beliefs within the context of teaching mathematics with concrete models. Elementary Education Online, 19(1), 100-117. https://doi.org/10.17051/ilkonline.2020.644822
- Wenglinsky, H. (2002). How schools matter: The link between teacher classroom practices and student academic performance. Education Policy Analysis Archives, 10(12), 1-30. https://doi.org/10.14507/epaa.v10n12.2002
- Xenofontos, C., & Andrews, P. (2020). The discursive construction of mathematics teacher self-efficacy. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 105(2), 261-283. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10649-020-09990-z
- Yun, H. S., & Ah, S. H. (2016). A study on the analysis of structural relationships among early childhood teachers’ knowledge of mathematics, attitudes towards mathematics, teaching efficacy of mathematics, and problem-solving ability. International Information Institute (Tokyo). Information, 19(10A), 4313. https://doi.org/10.14257/astl.2015.115.08
- Zhou, D., Du, X., Hau, K.-T., Luo, H., Feng, P., & Liu, J. (2020). Teacher-student relationship and mathematical problem-solving ability: Mediating roles of self-efficacy and mathematical anxiety. Educational Psychology, 40(4), 473-489. https://doi.org/10.1080/01443410.2019.1696947
How to cite this article
Alshehri, K. A., & Youssef, N. H. (2022). The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 18(6), em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086
Alshehri KA, Youssef NH. The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy. EURASIA J Math Sci Tech Ed. 2022;18(6):em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086
Alshehri KA, Youssef NH. The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy. EURASIA J Math Sci Tech Ed. 2022;18(6), em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086
Alshehri, Khaled Abdullah, and Nasser Helmy Youssef. "The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy". Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education 2022 18 no. 6 (2022): em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086
Alshehri, K. A., and Youssef, N. H. (2022). The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 18(6), em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086
Alshehri, Khaled Abdullah et al. "The influence of mathematical knowledge for teaching towards elementary teachers’ mathematical self-efficacy". Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, vol. 18, no. 6, 2022, em2118. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/12086